What are you doing this Sunday, March 30th? We’re going to the 7th Annual Veggie Pride Parade NYC! And you should too!!
From the Old Meatpacking District to Union Square Park, the parade will be full of chanting, singing, dancing, cheering and marching in full color and some in full veggie pride costume wear! Be a part of it!
- Line up begins at 11:00am at the intersection of Ganesvoort St & 9th Ave
- Parade kicks off at 12:00pm
Following the parade, there will be an open-air rally/expo in Union Square Park!
- 40 exhibitors
- 20 speakers
- Soapbox testimonial station
- Pay-per-view: Watch a veggie video, get a buck & a free DVD
- Entertainment, music, & vegan food
- Costume contest @ 2 p.m.
For more info, check out http://www.veggieprideparade.org/
I also hear that The Cinnamon Snail will be nearby. So, after you enjoy some yummy food samples in the park, stop by Snaily to get yourself a meal to go or a donut-ty treat!
See you Sunday!!!