I don’t know about you, but every year, there seems to be a sense of guilt felt by Thanksgiving/Thanksliving cooks. We’ve made too much food! What to do with it all?!?! Sure, you can make sandwiches or just make extra plates for folks! But, I like when people get creative. For example, I’ve turned mashed potatoes in a casserole. Artie’s made pasta dishes with leftover veggies. We do this, because neither of us has an interest in eating the same food days in a row…unless we’re really lazy!
- 2 c. plain soy yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (You can omit, if using vanilla soy yogurt)
- 1 c. cranberry sauce (store-bought is fine, but homemade is better)
- 2 c. vegan granola
- Prepare 4 parfait/sundae glasses. Mix together the yogurt with vanilla until well-combined
- To each glass, add 1/4 c. of yogurt, 1 Tbsp of cranberry sauce and 1/4 c. of granola
- Repeat the layer one more time
You can garnish as you wish with a dollop of added yogurt, some fresh cranberries, nuts or a mint leave.