Yeah yeah yeah! We haven’t posted in a while and we’re already on the 3rd day of 2012. But we’d like to take this moment to review our greatest hits over the last year. So let’s get the countdown started!
10. Attending cool events like Cupcakefest, Green Holiday Festival 2011 and Vegan Shop Up
9. Momma Macaroon savoring her first ever veggie burger – a Skyscraper from BDJ – GO MOM!
8. Adopting Victoria via the “Adopt-a-Turkey Project” from Farm Sanctuary to celebrate our first vegan Thanksgiving/Thanksliving
7. Visiting Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary with Ava Avocado
6. Countless introductions to doughnuts, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate and ice cream! All vegan! Oh my!
5. Bonnie Slotnick Cookbooks!
4. The VITAMIX!
3. Meeting awesome fellow vegans online and offline. It’s great to be a part of this community!
2. The newest member of our family, Mozzer the Duke of Periwinkle!
..and the #1 Vegan Moment of 2011 goes to…(drum roll please)