As you have may have read before, C & C Cooking Factory celebrated their first wedding anniversary in the Great White North, specifically Niagara Falls, Ontario. After a flight into Buffalo, NY and drive over the border, those crazy kids enjoyed a few days admiring a “Wonder of the World” and the city that surrounded it. They were slept in a former dairy. They were got wet while on some boat. They were surprised by the honky tonk main street. They found top-notch food in the most unlikely of places. They even drank some hooch made from grapes. All of this while I got stuck at home with my annoying sister, Little Miss Connie.
Highlights of their trip were:
1. The Sterling Inn – the former creamerie and dairy, now boutique hotel
2. The Maid of the Mist – a boat ride to the edge of the American and Canadian Falls
3. Niagara Parks and the Butterfly Conservatory
4. The Pie Plate – located in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, a restaurant in a family’s home with the best sandwiches on the planet
5. Inniskillin Vineyard – Amazing icewine!
6. Clifton Hill – main drag of Niagara Falls, fill of honky-tonk, wax museums, haunted houses and cool attractions like the Midway and the Skywheel
Here are just a few photos they made me stare at while trying to lay on the laptop. Boy, did they have fun, but I’m not jealous.
Hey Mom & Dad, take me with you next time, okay? You can leave Connie with grandma!