I’ve been craving stuffed mushrooms like crazy over the past 2 weeks. Since I had some baby bella mushrooms, I needed to use them before they went bad. So guess what I made.
The stuffing was really easy and quick to make. They taste very good too.
So below is my recipe for the stuffed mushrooms.
- 1lb of baby bella mushrooms (approx. 12 to 15 mushrooms)
- 4oz of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4c of Italian bread crumbs (I used the Progresso brand)
- 1.5 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 1/2 tsp of crush red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees
- Grease a casserole dish
- De-stem and wash mushrooms, set aside
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and bread crumbs until well-combined
- Add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the cream cheese mixture until they’re “absorbed”
- Mix in the spices, salt & pepper and form into a ball
- Arrange mushrooms into the dish and fill each mushroom with 1 tsp of the mixture
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes
- When done, sprinkle a little more salt and pepper